Cyclesport Victoria

Cycling Victoria




Sponsors and Supporters

Back:  Membership

Cycling Victoria - Membership Home

By joining an affiliated Cycling Victoria club, you are becoming a member of not just Cycling Victoria, but the Cycling Australia family.

Existing members wishing to renew can login in and pay online at Membership HQ. Please make sure you know the category of membership you wish to purchase.

New members are advised to please read below information first to decide what club and category of membership you wish to purchase before heading to our online Membership HQ.



Cycling Australia Membership

Whether you want to race, ride or just be a part of the action we invite you to join the Cycling Australia team.

Please browse through our membership categories to find the best one for you, select a club to join and then follow the links to join online. If you're already a member please recheck your category before you renew online


Membership Categories

Choose the package that best suits your cycling lifestyle and compare the benefits. 

If you want to race - Gold Race Licence

If you want to ride - Silver Ride Licence

If you're a coach or official - Platinum Licence


Find a Club

Cycling Australia is a club based organisation and when you join you become a member of a club.

If you don't know which club is for you why don't you contact clubs in your area to find out what they offer members. That way you can decide which club is the best one for your cycling lifestyle.

You can also contact your State Association for club information.



Have questions about your Cycling Australia Membership, find out the answers to some of our frequently asked questions.  





International Licences

If you want to race in UCI (International Cycling Union) events in Australia or overseas you must have a current International Licence.

An International Licence is only available for purchase by Gold Race licence holders.



MTBA / BMXA Membership Upgrade

MTBA and BMXA members are entitled to a discount on Cycling Australia membership. 

You will need a CA licence if you want to race in events conducted under the auspices of CA, in order to accumulate UCI ranking points and if you want to purchase an International Licence to race overseas.












Home | Print | Privacy

© 2017 Cycling Victoria. All rights reserved.

Website by BViT