Become an AustCycle Teacher
Why choose AustCycle?
1. AustCycle is Australia’s only national cycling accreditation program that teaches bike handling skills to community members.
2. AustCycle Teachers must complete the following training and assessment requirements before being accredited:
- Complete a 2-day Level 1 AustCycle Teacher Accreditation Program (ATAP) course.
- Hold a current First Aid certificate
- Pass a Working with Children Check
- Agree to a Code of Conduct.
3. All AustCycle Providers are insured to deliver cycle training to all members of the Australian community.
4. The AustCycle program is supported by the Australian Government’s Healthy Communities Initiative.